Why Use a Quality Inspector?
Improve quality – GoInspect are trained and experienced in identifying defects that do not meet building standards. We work together with the builder to ensure that high standards are being delivered.
Improve reputation – Handing over a defect free property is essential for establishing a strong reputation among your clients.
Save time and money – By identifying and rectifying defects, we can save resources managing client reported defects after handover.
What Is The Process To Eliminate Defects?
- Identification – This is our specialist area. We identify defects and issue a report to the builder to action.
- Rectification – The Builder organises the to have the defects rectified by the sub-contractors responsible.
- Completion – Defects have been rectified and the house is ready to be handed over to the client.
What Are The Advantages Of Using GoInspect?
- Inspection reports with photos.
- Defects assigned to trades responsible.
- Reports are delivered promptly after the inspection has taken place.
- Highly trained and experienced inspector
- Trade specific reports on large projects – Each sub-contractor receives their own individual report of defects they are responsible for.
- Defect statistic reports – shows which sub-contractors are not performing.
Reports can be presented in several different styles. 1 item per page, 4 items per page, 8 items per page (most common) or in list format with image thumbnails on a separate page.
We can also produce sub-contractor reports for each individual trade. This is typically used on larger scale projects such as high rise and townhouses.
Which sub-contractors are letting you down? Who is responsible for the most defects? Well we can tell you based on the number of defects allocated to each trade. On high-rises and large projects we will issue you with statistics reports to help you to understand who is not performing and what areas need improving.
As a third party inspector, we can issue quality inspection certificates. These certificates are used by the developer to show the investors that the dwelling they are purchasing has been inspected by GoInspect and meets or exceeds industry standards. In turn this will give confidence to the investor that they are receiving a good quality product.
What do we do better than other inspection companies?
We provide quality inspection reports
with photos of the defects
Whilst other inspection companies only issue inspection reports with plain text, GoInspect understands that in this day and age, homeowners expect more.
That's why we have spent 2 years developing software to bring you the best possible defect inspection reports available in the industry.
With photos attached to the defects, everybody can understand what the defect is and where to locate it. This process is beneficial for builders when rectifying defects.